Who We Are
Brothers for Life is a national campaign that encourages men to take responsibility for their sexual, emotional and physical health.
What We Do
- Educating men about the benefits of Medical Male Circumcision (MMC), linking them to services, and offering them support after they have had the procedure.
- Educating men about sexual health
- Encouraging correct and consistent condom use to avoid catching or transmitting sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and to prevent HIV infection and unwanted pregnancy.
- Encouraging men to go for regular HIV Counselling and Testing (HCT)
- Encouraging men to become fathers when they are ready to love and nurture a child, and to use contraception until that time.
- Encouraging men to be active participants in their partner's pregnancies and active fathers to their children
- Promoting healthy relationships between men, their partners and their children
- Educating men about the prevention of Gender Based Violence
- Encouraging responsible and moderate alcohol use by men who do drink alcohol
- Educating men about the dangers of illegal drugs and substance abuse